Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,513 Members 52,276 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Debrand i9506 android 4.3

Tip us?
 
breakingstorm
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 29
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Essen
Default Debrand i9506 android 4.3

Hello,
I want to delete the branding of my i9506 with latest android 4.3 running on it.
It has the newer bootloader which is locked i guess and I donīt know now, how to make it unbranded.
It is running the latest android 4.3 firmware with t-mobile branding. i`ve read something, about flashing the 4.3 firmware of the nordic countries, which is without brand as i know.
anyone can help me pls?

Thank you
 
Joku1981
Old
#2  
Joku1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 546
Posts: 1,803
Join Date: Jun 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
You can't. The unique way for unlock ur phone is buying a unlock code, unlocking it by IMEI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
breakingstorm
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 29
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Essen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
You can't. The unique way for unlock ur phone is buying a unlock code, unlocking it by IMEI
Hmmm thats bad news
OK, do you think i might brick my device even if i just try flashing the nordic fw via odin ?
 
Joku1981
Old
#4  
Joku1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 546
Posts: 1,803
Join Date: Jun 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingstorm View Post
Hmmm thats bad news
OK, do you think i might brick my device even if i just try flashing the nordic fw via odin ?
Yep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
breakingstorm
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 29
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Essen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
Yep.
do you know what to do when it is bricked? im not so experienced in flashing :/
 
breakingstorm
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 29
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Essen
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingstorm View Post
Hello,
I want to delete the branding of my i9506 with latest android 4.3 running on it.
It has the newer bootloader which is locked i guess and I donīt know now, how to make it unbranded.
It is running the latest android 4.3 firmware with t-mobile branding. i`ve read something, about flashing the 4.3 firmware of the nordic countries, which is without brand as i know.
anyone can help me pls?

Thank you
for those who might be interested in it, it has worked muhahahaha
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...