Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,266 Members 41,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

GALAXY S5 Contacts & Dialer 4.4.2 Odexed & Deodexed [9500 I 9505] [UPDATE 01/06]

Tip us?
 
dany__
Old
#201  
dany__'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 691
Posts: 661
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere on earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitky82 View Post
Where is this ios signal and battery mod? I look shots
use the search button...
it's just here in S4 themes and apps!!!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2322140
SAMSUNG GALAXY SIV GT-i9505 BLACK EDITION

ROM : SAMY DELUXE XXUGNG2
KERNEL : TALEXOP V 2.51
MODEM : XXUGNG2

My Works :
S5 Themed Clock package
S5 Quick Settings –different colours
S5 Themed Contacts and phone
…& more…

 
mitky82
Old
#202  
mitky82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 843
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany__ View Post
use the search button...
it's just here in S4 themes and apps!!!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2322140
Everybody know this thread, me too. But they dont work

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
GT-I9505
 
dany__
Old
#203  
dany__'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 691
Posts: 661
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere on earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitky82 View Post
Everybody know this thread, me too. But they dont work

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
You'll get at least the signal icons after flashing that mod.
For the battery, use OGbattery xposed module, it contains iPhone battery.
SAMSUNG GALAXY SIV GT-i9505 BLACK EDITION

ROM : SAMY DELUXE XXUGNG2
KERNEL : TALEXOP V 2.51
MODEM : XXUGNG2

My Works :
S5 Themed Clock package
S5 Quick Settings –different colours
S5 Themed Contacts and phone
…& more…

 
mitky82
Old
#204  
mitky82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 843
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany__ View Post
You'll get at least the signal icons after flashing that mod.
For the battery, use OGbattery xposed module, it contains iPhone battery.
I hope it work. Im with S5 SystemUi and maybe that og dont work. Ill try maybe

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
GT-I9505
 
dany__
Old
#205  
dany__'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 691
Posts: 661
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere on earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitky82 View Post
I hope it work. Im with S5 SystemUi and maybe that og dont work. Ill try maybe

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
it depends which systemUi you're using..it works on some and not on others.
SAMSUNG GALAXY SIV GT-i9505 BLACK EDITION

ROM : SAMY DELUXE XXUGNG2
KERNEL : TALEXOP V 2.51
MODEM : XXUGNG2

My Works :
S5 Themed Clock package
S5 Quick Settings –different colours
S5 Themed Contacts and phone
…& more…

 
AndreaHistoryX
Old
#206  
AndreaHistoryX's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 15
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany__ View Post
Hi..
The solution was given few posts before...
You have to activate it in the phone settings.
have a look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=161
I read it and that option is active, but doesn't work
 
dany__
Old
#207  
dany__'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 691
Posts: 661
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere on earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaHistoryX View Post
I read it and that option is active, but doesn't work
Strange..it worked great on mine (I was using Phoenix V8 rom)
The apks used for the mod are from Phoenix V8 .So, the problem is probably your rom..
Flash Chaos rom and you'll get the real S5 contacts and phone with everything working.
SAMSUNG GALAXY SIV GT-i9505 BLACK EDITION

ROM : SAMY DELUXE XXUGNG2
KERNEL : TALEXOP V 2.51
MODEM : XXUGNG2

My Works :
S5 Themed Clock package
S5 Quick Settings –different colours
S5 Themed Contacts and phone
…& more…

 
mitky82
Old
#208  
mitky82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 843
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany__ View Post
it depends which systemUi you're using..it works on some and not on others.
I use irst, I see one your post on thread and replace ekola with them

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
GT-I9505
 
DonCarlione
Old
#209  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 17
Join Date: Jan 2014
thank's good work
 
dany__
Old
#210  
dany__'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 691
Posts: 661
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere on earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitky82 View Post
I use irst, I see one your post on thread and replace ekola with them

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Test with your original systemUI.
SAMSUNG GALAXY SIV GT-i9505 BLACK EDITION

ROM : SAMY DELUXE XXUGNG2
KERNEL : TALEXOP V 2.51
MODEM : XXUGNG2

My Works :
S5 Themed Clock package
S5 Quick Settings –different colours
S5 Themed Contacts and phone
…& more…


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes