Thread Closed

[Q] Buy it now or wait?

OP Cheesus182

7th June 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

61 posts
Hey guys,

Just like all of us I want this phone, I haven´t got an invite yet but im patient and im sure we will all have recieved one by the end of the month.
The question I have though is if I should buy this phone now or wait for future flag ships?

I currently have the LG Optimus G, its not the newest phone but it doesnt lag and does most of the things I want it to, the main reason why I want to sell it is because I still get money for it now but in a year I wont. (Also the short battery life and bad camera - debatable)

My plan was to sell the Optimus G (on ebay they go for around 150-200€) and then buy the One with that money basically so I would have a brand new smartphone for "100€"

Is it worth it though? The One has killer specs and even though I prefer the LG3, the price blows it out of the water but with 4k screens coming etc, is it maybe worth it to stick with my Optimus G and wait until next year for some new releases?

I hope someone can help me make my decission.

Thanks guys!
7th June 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #2  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,811

8,467 posts
More
Only you can make this decision, take time to read and research and form this opinion on your own as other do not know what you desire, as a similar thread already exists http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1620179 - and as XDA is not a support site, this thread is closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread