Null 23 is not installed

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By brashid74, Junior Member on 1st May 2014, 10:35 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi All,

I have tried several time to install the Null_23 but I am not succeeded. I did it according to video available on

After flashing, and copying Null_23 on my gear, when I reboot gear in recovery mode, it erases everything on my gear and I have to reset the factory settings.

Do I need to install TWRP before installing NULL ???

I need you help in this regard.
Last edited by brashid74; 1st May 2014 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Wanted to add question
7th June 2014, 06:43 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0
I have the same problem too.
but now I have successfully install it.
Please do this trick :

1. open command window and run : adb devices. (make sure your gear was connected, and don't close this window)
2. in the same time run cydia impactor, when showing "# drop SuperSU su to /system/xbin/su" click start.
3. open software wondershare mobile go or other software to copy the rom ( to sdcard. after that you may close this software.
4. open software Odin then located and choose your "null_03_TWRP2.7.tar.md5" file. Remember to uncheck Auto Reboot. the go with button Start. Wait until the process complete.
5. When you sure the process has completed, back to command window and type : adb reboot recovery. The gear will reboot with recovery mode and goto install rom.

Now I have Custom ROM ( Null_23 ) in myGear. And I can using with iphone 5 ( only for call/Answer phone )

I hope this can help you to install the new custom rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread