Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] HTC Desire 601 will not boot past fast boot, Need fix if possible.

OP FoxJester

6th June 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
As it stands i'm fairly new to this. and I'm sure that i missed a step or did something incorrectly. My phone is now not booting up at all (attempted rooting). it just freezes at HTC and the only way I can shut it off is by going into fastboot.

***Tampered***
***Relocked***
Zara_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.22.0000
Radio-1.26.40e.00.14
OpenDSP-v18.2.0268.0925
OS-2.14.666.3
eMMC-boot 1024mb

I have CMW Recovery on the phone, sometimes it goes into it, and sometimes it just chops out and returns me to my fastboot menu.

Is there anything i can do to remedy this? I've been searching for approximately 7 hours now and nothing has helped at all. A rapid response would be appreciated
7th June 2014, 03:31 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I managed to get TWRP v2.7.1.0 installed. Alas, No OS detected. greeaaat. So how do I go about installing a new Operating system? I seem to have botched this really efficiently.

My fiance has the same phone however, is there any way to copy any files off of that and install them?
7th June 2014, 01:41 PM   |  #3  
Flag bradford
Thanks Meter: 82

900 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxJester

I managed to get TWRP v2.7.1.0 installed. Alas, No OS detected. greeaaat. So how do I go about installing a new Operating system? I seem to have botched this really efficiently.

My fiance has the same phone however, is there any way to copy any files off of that and install them?

No because you have to be s off to install a custom rom which is an operating system so pls try posting in the desire 601 forum.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Free mobile app
7th June 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #4  
Flag bradford

900 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsafbig

No because you have to be s off to install a custom rom which is an operating system so pls try posting in the desire 601 forum.

Check in this rom.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=47576052

7th June 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,401

3,613 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsafbig

U dont need to be s-off to flash a rom, Unlocked bootloader is all u need but s-off has few more advantages depending on what phone u have.
7th June 2014, 07:45 PM   |  #6  
Flag bradford

900 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

U dont need to be s-off to flash a rom, Unlocked bootloader is all u need but s-off has few more advantages depending on what phone u have.

Yh I know but in that rom it says something about s off and using revolutionary which unlocks the bootloader aswell I'm sure?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread