Can't flash roms into M8!!!

OP ricm68

7th June 2014, 01:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
More
Hi all, while trying to update my att htc one m8 to 4.4.3 I messed it up and now it won't take any roms!!! I did a RUU and changed the cid to supercid. The only rom I was able to flash after trying all night w cyanogenmod 11. I'm glad I was able to do this but I need to install gpe or sense6 roms. I don't know what else to do! I would really appreciate someone helping me resolve this. I wanted to convert it to a developer edition by changing the cid and mid but everything failed. I'm doing the rooting on Mac OS X.
Please Help. How do I get it back to normal?

TIA
RicM68.
Last edited by ricm68; 7th June 2014 at 02:08 PM.
7th June 2014, 02:02 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Liverpool, Merseyside
Thanks Meter: 3,100

13,355 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricm68

Hi all, while trying to update my att htc one m8 to 4.4.3 I messed it up and now it won't take any roms!!! I did a RUU and changed the cid to supercid. The only rom I was able to flash after trying all night w cyanogenmod 11. I'm glad I was able to do this but I need to install gpe or sense6 roms. I don't know what else to do! I would really appreciate somehone helping me resolve this. I wanted to convert it to a developer edition by changing the cid and mid but everything failed. I'm doing the rooting on Mac OS X.
Please Help. How do I get it back to normal?

TIA
RicM68.

Follow the guide in the GPe RUU thread to go back to a Sense ROM (it's in post #2)
7th June 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyOS

Follow the guide in the GPe RUU thread to go back to a Sense ROM (it's in post #2)

But my phone originally a sense version not a gpe, I think I messed it up even further because now I can only stay in fastboot mode, it kicks me out of recovery!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
brick, flash, htcm8, roms
Previous Thread Next Thread