Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

One vs. M8 battery life

7th June 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #11  
I should go outside...
Thanks Meter: 37

266 posts
Sold my original m7 because of battery life. This battery is twice as good. Better than g2
7th June 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #12  
Flag Goffstown, NH
Thanks Meter: 215

1,026 posts
More
I was in the same boat, I went from a Verizon G2 to the One M8 when the new red version came out. I do love the looks of the M8, the speakers are awesome, display is better IMO, however the rear camera is a lot worse (front facing camera is fantastic though). As far as battery goes, on the G2 when you unplug it you can keep it at 100% for a few hours before it starts going down, the battery on that just lasts forever. I noticed the battery on the M8 is significantly worse, I was using it this morning after fully charging it and using it for about 20-30 minutes it dropped from 100% to 90%. I did the same thing on the G2 and that thing stayed at 100% the whole time.

I'm returning my M8 and going back to the G2. The M8 is also about 1cm taller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFanboy

Sold my original m7 because of battery life. This battery is twice as good. Better than g2

I don't know how you came to that conclusion, the battery can't be "twice as good" as the M7. Better, yes, but not twice as good. It's only a few hundred mAh larger, and it's 400mAh smaller than the G2.
Last edited by geoff5093; 7th June 2014 at 07:03 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread