Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Did developement really die this fast

OP R187J

5th June 2014, 07:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag somewhere near the canadian/u.s. borders
Thanks Meter: 41

205 posts
More
I thought the Ouya was supposed to be the most developed for android game counsel I mean yeah slim developement is better than no development but come on guys lmao

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
6th June 2014, 03:57 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 83

613 posts
Feel free to learn how to develop and contribute.
6th June 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 60

354 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandogg

Feel free to learn how to develop and contribute.

Hmmm...while the OP didn't "contribute" anything with his question/rant, I did NOT find any of your postings containing development work. Maybe it's just me...

My point is...slapping people around doesn't improve the situation - so don't do it.
6th June 2014, 07:09 PM   |  #4  

613 posts
And neither does your reply. I didn't suggest you can only post if you have something to do with Android development, and have never claimed to be a developer (though I do develop for Android, just never presented anything here because its been mainly for myself so far). Anyone is free to ask questions, but ranting, even in a lame way like the OP is absolutely pointless.

I realize I'm only adding to the issue by bothering to reply, but your second sentence kind of bothered me.
6th June 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag somewhere near the canadian/u.s. borders
Thanks Meter: 41

205 posts
More
I have in the past asked for assistance in learning to develop but no help so i am slowly but surely learning on my own EVEN THOUGH I WORK 16hr nights in a factory that is around 120+ degrees and sleep during the day just to do it all again 7 days in a row so yeah y dont u learn to develop instead of trolling in my questionary thread..

and i was just wondering due to the fact that ouya pretty much gave us a 100% modifiable counsel
7th June 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #6  

613 posts
I know how to develop. I also have a busy schedule; full time job, full time school, full time parent. This wasn't a "questionary" thread (you didn't even ask a question in the thread), it was a trolling thread to begin with. But if you can't tell just by looking at the lack of new information in these forums, the answer to your topic question is obviously "yes."
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread