Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,767,951 Members 40,127 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Did developement really die this fast

Tip us?

R187J
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
Default Did developement really die this fast

I thought the Ouya was supposed to be the most developed for android game counsel I mean yeah slim developement is better than no development but come on guys lmao

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

brandogg
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Feel free to learn how to develop and contribute.

Ipse_Tase
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandogg View Post
Feel free to learn how to develop and contribute.
Hmmm...while the OP didn't "contribute" anything with his question/rant, I did NOT find any of your postings containing development work. Maybe it's just me...

My point is...slapping people around doesn't improve the situation - so don't do it.
Note 3 4.4.2 Stock, not by choice
Ouya Stock, rooted
Kobo Arc10HD 4.2.2 Stock, rooted...can you say I am...STOCKED?
==========================
Get 5GB (!!!) extra storage space when using this referral link for 15GB free space at copy.com:
https://copy.com?r=fnQPXa for a total of 20GB.

brandogg
Old
Thanks Meter 81
And neither does your reply. I didn't suggest you can only post if you have something to do with Android development, and have never claimed to be a developer (though I do develop for Android, just never presented anything here because its been mainly for myself so far). Anyone is free to ask questions, but ranting, even in a lame way like the OP is absolutely pointless.

I realize I'm only adding to the issue by bothering to reply, but your second sentence kind of bothered me.

R187J
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
I have in the past asked for assistance in learning to develop but no help so i am slowly but surely learning on my own EVEN THOUGH I WORK 16hr nights in a factory that is around 120+ degrees and sleep during the day just to do it all again 7 days in a row so yeah y dont u learn to develop instead of trolling in my questionary thread..

and i was just wondering due to the fact that ouya pretty much gave us a 100% modifiable counsel

brandogg
Old
Thanks Meter 81
I know how to develop. I also have a busy schedule; full time job, full time school, full time parent. This wasn't a "questionary" thread (you didn't even ask a question in the thread), it was a trolling thread to begin with. But if you can't tell just by looking at the lack of new information in these forums, the answer to your topic question is obviously "yes."