Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,599 Members 36,032 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Custom wallpaper request

Tip us?
 
jaimeletelierhay
Old
#1  
jaimeletelierhay's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 413
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Belfast
Default Custom wallpaper request

I just picked up the double dip case for my HTC one m8 and have the blue top part grey middle part and red bottom part. Is there anyone who would be able to create a wallpaper to reflect this!!!!? I would love to have the blue into the grey then the red so it flows through the handset!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
tomoffel
Old
#2  
tomoffel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 489
Join Date: Jun 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimeletelierhay View Post
I just picked up the double dip case for my HTC one m8 and have the blue top part grey middle part and red bottom part. Is there anyone who would be able to create a wallpaper to reflect this!!!!? I would love to have the blue into the grey then the red so it flows through the handset!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
like this?
device: HTC one 2014
rom: Android Revolution HD by Mike1986
network: o2 - de
headset: Sony Ericsson MW600 - Bose SIE2
The Following User Says Thank You to tomoffel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jaimeletelierhay
Old
#3  
jaimeletelierhay's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 413
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Belfast
Yeah but was hoping the middle could be grey like the case??? Maybe with the metal texture of the phone through it. That's pretty damn close tho!!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
tomoffel
Old
#4  
tomoffel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 489
Join Date: Jun 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimeletelierhay View Post
Yeah but was hoping the middle could be grey like the case??? Maybe with the metal texture of the phone through it. That's pretty damn close tho!!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
if you can give me a color code I will edit the wallpaper But I don't own the case so I have no clue about the real colors, I copied them from the HTC website
device: HTC one 2014
rom: Android Revolution HD by Mike1986
network: o2 - de
headset: Sony Ericsson MW600 - Bose SIE2
 
jaimeletelierhay
Old
#5  
jaimeletelierhay's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 413
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Belfast
I have no idea of the colour code sorry!!!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
tomoffel
Old
#6  
tomoffel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 489
Join Date: Jun 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimeletelierhay View Post
I have no idea of the colour code sorry!!!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
more like this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blue_gray_red_2.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	2785956  
device: HTC one 2014
rom: Android Revolution HD by Mike1986
network: o2 - de
headset: Sony Ericsson MW600 - Bose SIE2
 
jaimeletelierhay
Old
#7  
jaimeletelierhay's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 413
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Belfast
That's it!!!!!! Perfect!!!! This is the exact reason I love xda. Thanks so much

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
tomoffel
Old
#8  
tomoffel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 489
Join Date: Jun 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimeletelierhay View Post
That's it!!!!!! Perfect!!!! This is the exact reason I love xda. Thanks so much

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
no problem dude I'm glad I could help
I play a little with the textures function, maybe I get something like the back of our phones
device: HTC one 2014
rom: Android Revolution HD by Mike1986
network: o2 - de
headset: Sony Ericsson MW600 - Bose SIE2
 
jaimeletelierhay
Old
#9  
jaimeletelierhay's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 413
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Belfast
That would be awesome!!!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Moto G 4G Receives Official CyanogenMod 11 Love

When theMoto Gwas initially released to the world in November of last year,very few actually … more

Get Your Tasks Organized on Android Wear with Agenda Wear

Having a checklist of things you need to do is something we all can find useful at … more

Top 5 LG G3 MODs – XDA Developer TV

The LG G3 has been LG’s breakout hit of the summer. Using their knowledge frombuilding some … more

Make Your Calendar Widget Beautiful with Month

For some of us, summer vacation is alreadyover. For those getting ready to school, work, or … more