No registration required

Performance questions, concerns

OP digitalism

7th June 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

49 posts
Hello all,

I own an AT&T HTC M7, originally with CID CWS__001. I have SuperCID'd the phone, tried various international edition ROM's, but all seem to eat my battery up like a little kid finding a bag of M&M's. The battery life always seems OK for the first few days, then all of a sudden it begins dwindling at a rate where I can literally watch 1% dropping every maybe 15 seconds while using the phone for extremely basic stuff. Restarts don't seem to fix the issue, and these are mostly Sense 6 ROM's. There are a few older ROM's that also seem to cause me problems, and it can be a hassle to have to consistently keep my apps off of RAM and force close them. So, due to this ongoing issue, I decided to revert back to a stock RUU with my phone, rooted it, and now have no battery issues. However, I hate being stock!

So, since the AT&T section is truly lacking in regards to decent non-stock ROM's, I'd like to get some personal opinions as far as Sense 6 based ROM's that provide good performance and battery life, including firmware/radio combinations. I live in Florida if that would help anyone with this. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
7th June 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #2  
Flag Armagh
Thanks Meter: 14

94 posts
Donate to Me
More
I haven't experienced this dude. I get slightly better battery life...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread