Spreadtrum i9502 rom

OP camposraul

7th June 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Dear Friends,

I have been reading some of your post and see you have experience in SPREADTRUM. I'm looking SPREADTRUM I9502 ROM is information that has the battery back but do not get it. This phone entered me into a bootloop after trying to install a Custom ClorkRecovery because as you know not get supported for this phone to make a perfect backup and then give an option that says Fix Permission. I managed to get a similar boot the phone but remains in the main screen graphics and do not let me touch the mobile but the phone is no longer in bootloop, I guess it's the problem of the graphic display controllers. This I do with the PAC is ResearchDownload and SC6820. S9002_JHM_E09_HVGA_SMART6820_V03.03B14_RELEASE. I can get into adb mode, we do including the root, ie I have permisios super user, everything from the PC. Good thing this firmware automatically enters debug mode (thank God) and I can do all those things. I can get on the phone and see all their directories.
Another good news is that I have another phone like I did a backup and a shell called mkbackup.sh supported all the partitions but I can not make BACKUP of the famous FDL1 and FDL2. Attached is a JPG with the files I have on the back. You can get these files from my other phone just for backup or try to port the ROM operating celurar to this one? or would be easier to copy the files that have to do with the display settings, but I really have read many forums ROM porting and also work with CYGWIN KITCHEN but I have not accomplished anything. Well I'm no expert on the subject. Can you help me.

THIS IS THE FULL INFORMATION OF CELLULAR see that achievement from THE FACTORY TEST MENU.

MocorDroid2.3. 5 test-keys Platform Version: Mocor_880XG _MODEM_W12 .43_P1_Debug.Project Version: sc6820_ modem.BASE Version: DM_BASE_12A_W12.43.HW Version : sc6820_modem.11-02-2012 17:53:08
Regards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread