Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,801 Members 40,040 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bootloader Issue

Tip us?

Kabir999
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Bootloader Issue

I am having a problem with my phone. I installed CM 11 on it via TWRP 2.6.3 but for some reason the flash didn't workout well and the phone was stuck in the boot animation. The problem is now I am not able to access bootloader because of a faulty vol down button. Before it would work some time, but now have tried it several times but can't do any thing. It just recognizes the power button press and turns the phone on and it gets stuck in bootloader. How do I get in recover to solve this problem.
Any advice?

jmcclue
Old
(Last edited by jmcclue; 7th June 2014 at 11:27 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir999 View Post
I am having a problem with my phone. I installed CM 11 on it via TWRP 2.6.3 but for some reason the flash didn't workout well and the phone was stuck in the boot animation. The problem is now I am not able to access bootloader because of a faulty vol down button. Before it would work some time, but now have tried it several times but can't do any thing. It just recognizes the power button press and turns the phone on and it gets stuck in bootloader. How do I get in recover to solve this problem.
Any advice?
Press and hold back button + power. That will boot into fastboot then use volume up to navigate
The Following User Says Thank You to jmcclue For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

VallNAr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default try to keep volume down button

try to keep volume down button harder from the start and after the power button, i have the same prolem and it work after 1-2 tryes

jmcclue
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by VallNAr View Post
try to keep volume down button harder from the start and after the power button, i have the same prolem and it work after 1-2 tryes
Or u could use back button + power aswell and get there first try, no point killing the button even more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmcclue For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]