Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

PC won't recognize my i9505 when I connect it through USB

OP calinoii

6th June 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
597 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
I have Samsung USB Drivers installed,Kies installed,and when I connect my phone to my pc with the usb cable(original) it gives an error that windows couldn't recognize my device,I can flash stuff with odin but it just won't let me acces my phone's storage from my computer.It also doesn't show me that popup with MTP thing when I connect it.I have windows 7 x64
7th June 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #2  
Joku1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 630
 
2,019 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calinoii

I have Samsung USB Drivers installed,Kies installed,and when I connect my phone to my pc with the usb cable(original) it gives an error that windows couldn't recognize my device,I can flash stuff with odin but it just won't let me acces my phone's storage from my computer.It also doesn't show me that popup with MTP thing when I connect it.I have windows 7 x64

1. Conect ur phone to ur pc
2. Press Windows key + R
3. Write devmgmt.msc and press enter
4. Make a screenshot and show me how many yellow admirations do u have there
7th June 2014, 12:45 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
597 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981

1. Conect ur phone to ur pc
2. Press Windows key + R
3. Write devmgmt.msc and press enter
4. Make a screenshot and show me how many yellow admirations do u have there

here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	2784671  
7th June 2014, 01:09 AM   |  #4  
Joku1981's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 630
 
2,019 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calinoii

here

- Disconect ur phone.
- Rename the file attached for .exe
- Install it
- Make me a new screenshot of the "devmgmt.msc" when u finish the installation.
- Install the Windows 7 updates too then.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z SetupChipset.7z - [Click for QR Code] (2.50 MB, 16 views)
7th June 2014, 07:50 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
597 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981

- Disconect ur phone.
- Rename the file attached for .exe
- Install it
- Make me a new screenshot of the "devmgmt.msc" when u finish the installation.
- Install the Windows 7 updates too then.

Installed that intel thingy but no luck and now windows updates for me (I have a modded windows to don't make updates)

EDIT: So I managed to do the updates (like 160 updates) and it took around 5 hours ) still no luck,here is the print and I do not have any yellow exclamation marks anymore
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	2784988   Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	2785271  
Last edited by calinoii; 7th June 2014 at 11:37 AM.
7th June 2014, 11:40 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
597 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
anyone? please? I really need help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes