Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 42,959 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Display problem on xperia Tx

Tip us?

daniel090588
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default [Q] Display problem on xperia Tx

Well i hope i can find a solution here so this is what hapenned. My Tx went swimming i left it aroud the bath tub and someone was calling me but it was on vibracall so i didinīt listen it, then it fall into the water but i saw it and as fast as i could i take out of the water and it was still ringing, but the very first thing i dit was take out the battery and the screen was still visible when i dit that, it was also vibrating untill i take off the battery so, i disasemble it and take out all the parts to dry them with a hair blower, then put it all back together. Well the cellphone turns on and it works as normal but screen is black, i mean only backlight is on but with no video at all,

so i conect it to my tv using an mhl adapter and all the info is on the tv i mean i hav image on the tv but not on the cellphone, i try the display with another motherboard of a damaged tx that i bought and found that the display works well on the other cellphone but not in mine so the problem must be on the motherboard of my cell i guess i hope someone can help me with this.

neosnake991
Old
Thanks Meter 69

DONATE TO ME
wow less is more lol, I'm going to suggest a stupid but most probably, the correct solution, recheck the cables inside the phone and make sure they ain't broke, or are in tidy

Sent from my Xperia T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to neosnake991 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]