memo pad hd7 bricked

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
By broksonic, Junior Member on 7th June 2014, 09:45 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have asked on the forum already but I am desperate and need an answer

Hope there is someone here who can help me, I had my tablet in custom room , and because for some reason the ear phone socket had stopped working. I thought I would return in back to stock rom as it;s still under warranty .
Everything went great unti i selected update and now all i get is the green man and a green bar that just keep on going in a loop , I can't even turn of the tablet.
Is is now broken

It won't even turn off when i hold down the power button for ages . Just goes back the update screen

I think It is definitely fit for the bin because I have just noticed that i did not do the second part of the recovery and never installed the preloader. As i can't turn off the tablet. There is no way i can unbrick it

I don't believe it . Let the battery drain completely then plugged in the charger . Thinking that I would charge it up to 100% in the hope to be able to unbrick it. Only for the bloody update to start up again
8th June 2014, 01:36 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
I have managed to get it working now by holding down the power button down and it flashed the raw date and scatter file and now boots up . Even though it has booted up should i still install the firmware like it says in the unbrick tut
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread