Thanks Meter 127
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: running Android 4.2.2 currently
[TOOL][SHARE] Kingo Android Root™ for any Android phones
Hi alls , I have been used this for this Kingo Android Root last 5 months ago. It's so faster when root and make your phone better performance .
WARNING!! It will void your warranty, if you want revert back with no root access. You can unroot using this software. Follow the same right like you want to root you phone.
Q; Why this software does not detected my phone?
A; You should tick/enable USB debugging and should be at Settings/Application/Development and Settings/Developer settings
What’s good in rooting with Kingo Android ROOT?
Preserve battery life
Access root-only apps
Remove carrier bloatware
Attain admin level permission
1. Download this software at Download Link section at section 2.
2. Install this software.
3. Connect your phone and make sure USB debugging already ticked.
4. Wait for connecting devices and if finish connect, press Root button.
5. Wait for 3-4 minutes for rooting your phone.
6. It will auto reboot and if it's boot, you will success root your phone.
7. Enjoy !
Press THANKS button if its helped you
Phone/tablet currently used:
Phone:Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 (Android 4.0.4), Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i (Android 2.3.6)
Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7'0 (Android 4.4.3)