Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,523 Members 51,502 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What apps (rom stock 4.4.2) i could freeze on start to better performance ?

Tip us?

joaonds
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Default What apps (rom stock 4.4.2) i could freeze on start to better performance ?

Please, I'm a little unsure to install TWRP because I'm on android 4.4.2 (with root) but I'm seeing several people with problems after installing.

So I ask (for those who understand the subject): I will stay with the Stock ROM for now, could show me which apps I can freeze on start, and improve system performance?
Galaxy Note II - OMNI Rom 4.4.4

Cal-123
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaonds View Post
Please, I'm a little unsure to install TWRP because I'm on android 4.4.2 (with root) but I'm seeing several people with problems after installing.

So I ask (for those who understand the subject): I will stay with the Stock ROM for now, could show me which apps I can freeze on start, and improve system performance?
Get one of the Root Uninstallers and *don't* uninstall any green icon app if your not sure of what it does. Also try and not completely uninstall - but put the apps you discard in the trash so you 'can' retrieve them. In other words - say your not going to be editing movies, uninstall it to the trash, etc. That's one way.
Asus Transformer TF101 10.1"
(Rooted - KitKat 4.4.2_23 by TimU)

LG G Pad 8.3
(Rooted) - [KK][4.4.4][LINARO/SABERMOD] CyanogenMod 11 nightly
(Different nightly if the changes look interesting, but always
a nightly upped/optimized by Infected, if possible)
Or anything else up is possible also...
The Following User Says Thank You to Cal-123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]