Phone can't make or receive calls
Hi, recently I've been having a problem with my phone (Newman K18), it can't make or receive calls. (When I fist got the phone and SIM they worked fine together, it worked for about a month I think.)
When I try to ring someone it will hang up straight away.
When someone calls me they will just hear a beeping sound.
Texts and mobile data still work fine.
Things I've tried:
- Restarting my phone many times
- Re-inserting the SIM
- Looking through all available settings.
- Factory resetting the phone
- Swapping from SIM slot 2 to SIM slot 1 (dual sim phone)
- Ringing customer support - I called my carrier (Three UK) and they weren't any help
- Asking in a Three store - I learned here that a different Three SIM I tried didn't work either - same problem.
In order to diagnose whether my phone was faulty or the SIM, me and my friend swapped SIM cards.
- With his SIM card in my phone everything worked fine (So my phone is not faulty)
- With my SIM in his phone everything worked fine too (So the SIM is fine)
So I am absolutely lost as for what to do, tried a lot of googling and not found any way to fix it.
Any help would be appreciated; Thanks.