Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,953 Members 36,507 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Didn't successfully update to sense 6

Tip us?

vividblu2020
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default Didn't successfully update to sense 6

Hey everyone I recently flashed the ruu mentioned in the thread on the Q&A page that says returning back to stock for sense 6. They posted a link where you could flash the ruu that was something like 4.18 and of course I'm stock now. But I received the update that I thought was sense 6 and it took my into a screen with the green download button and everything seemed to work. It rebooted some and it said android was upgrading. But I'm still on sense 5.5 did I not fully go back to stock ? I used adb to flash the zip. It was for 4.4.2 not the one on HTC1guru.com that only had jb4.3 so again everything flashed right but I didnt get sense 6

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sent from my cool HTC device

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 890

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vividblu2020 View Post
Hey everyone I recently flashed the ruu mentioned in the thread on the Q&A page that says returning back to stock for sense 6. They posted a link where you could flash the ruu that was something like 4.18 and of course I'm stock now. But I received the update that I thought was sense 6 and it took my into a screen with the green download button and everything seemed to work. It rebooted some and it said android was upgrading. But I'm still on sense 5.5 did I not fully go back to stock ? I used adb to flash the zip. It was for 4.4.2 not the one on HTC1guru.com that only had jb4.3 so again everything flashed right but I didnt get sense 6

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
your post makes no sense
Did you RUU back to stock and take the OTA update or not ?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2659374
HTC One 32 GB AT&T