Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[REQ]Jelly bean header/4.2.2 status bar guide for galaxy y s5360 (easier method)

OP EpullSalvatrucha

7th June 2014, 07:54 AM   |  #11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,648

4,935 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpullSalvatrucha

owh there is smali file? i think just edit the androidmanifest.xml only.. i will try it.. sir.. i want to put app in settings.apk and in the same time i want to hide the app from drawer(like hyperion).. the app is Quickpanelsettings.apk.. how to do it sir?

you should already have the smali if you have lidroid - I was just providing it as a reference if you dont or its different

search for a guide - I cant spoon food you everything - You will have to learn to search and do things yourself - sorry
As a clue - you remove a line from the app you want to hide in androidmanifest.xml and you add some lines into settings apk in xml/settings.xml
Last edited by marcussmith2626; 7th June 2014 at 07:59 AM.
7th June 2014, 08:41 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Muar, Johor
Thanks Meter: 15

126 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

you should already have the smali if you have lidroid - I was just providing it as a reference if you dont or its different

search for a guide - I cant spoon food you everything - You will have to learn to search and do things yourself - sorry
As a clue - you remove a line from the app you want to hide in androidmanifest.xml and you add some lines into settings apk in xml/settings.xml

i understand sir... i will try it...
7th June 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Muar, Johor

126 posts
Quote:

you should already have the smali if you have lidroid - I was just providing it as a reference if you dont or its..

Flashlight still not working..
7th June 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #14  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,648

4,935 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpullSalvatrucha

Flashlight still not working..

I would say logcat and solve the error but since you dont have much knowledge I would just download a flashlight app from the playstore
8th June 2014, 04:13 AM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Muar, Johor

126 posts
Quote:

I would say logcat and solve the error but since you dont have much knowledge I would just download a flashlight app from the playstore

i will try logcat.. but my terminal emulator not working.. i open the app and got something like fc..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread