[Q] Why this phone are really laggy!

OP kmiloxdxd

7th June 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Bogota
Thanks Meter: 4

61 posts
More
I have a Xperia SP with Official Cyanogenmod 11 2014-06-06 nightly and it is the smoothest ROM i installed ,but it have a lags
I installed a lot of ROMs like XperianZe, Mahdi ROM, AOKP, etc
I think this device have an error in cache, when I delete cache in system, cwm the device freeze and I have to press the OFF button for 10 seconds.
The firmware .201 have a lot of lags, poor ram management, flickering bug, keyboard lag, restarts, etc
The firmware .254 have a bug with WiFi and Bluetooth and other bugs that not be fixed in 4.1.2 later in 4.3 with the .266 FW the device is unusable.
I don't know what I do with my phone, it works like a Galaxy Ace.
please tell me a ROM that be fast smooth no bugs, no lags,
The moto g of my girlfriend works better than this Xperia
7th June 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #2  
Flag Heraklion
Thanks Meter: 273

661 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmiloxdxd

I have a Xperia SP with Official Cyanogenmod 11 2014-06-06 nightly and it is the smoothest ROM i installed ,but it have a lags
I installed a lot of ROMs like XperianZe, Mahdi ROM, AOKP, etc
I think this device have an error in cache, when I delete cache in system, cwm the device freeze and I have to press the OFF button for 10 seconds.
The firmware .201 have a lot of lags, poor ram management, flickering bug, keyboard lag, restarts, etc
The firmware .254 have a bug with WiFi and Bluetooth and other bugs that not be fixed in 4.1.2 later in 4.3 with the .266 FW the device is unusable.
I don't know what I do with my phone, it works like a Galaxy Ace.
please tell me a ROM that be fast smooth no bugs, no lags,
The moto g of my girlfriend works better than this Xperia

none..wait for .205 firmware and let's hope that many bugs will get fixed..and btw, it freezes when you wipe cache but if you wait will move on
7th June 2014, 09:01 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Bogota
Thanks Meter: 4

61 posts
More
I should not buy this phone
Maybe I would have bought an iPhone 4S or Moto G.
8th June 2014, 08:20 AM   |  #4  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 6

20 posts
More
.201 is working well enough for me. You could try disabling apps you don't use or flashing again.

As for the keyboard, you could install another one. I find Google Keyboard to be very smooth and responsive.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread