Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 46,389 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone stuck on ROM loading screen. out of nowhere.

Tip us?

TomTheTiger
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Phone stuck on ROM loading screen. out of nowhere.

Hey,

I had AOSP installed on my ascend p6, everything working no problems at all.
Suddenly when I was a week on vacation when my battery died it wouldn't get passed the rom loading screen.

I have TWRP 2.7 and have wiped everything and everything over and over but nothing is working. I am now trying to install The lastest aosp sincde OMNI and CM11 didn't work.

Any help how to fix this? it keeps happening at every rom I install.

TomTheTiger
Old
(Last edited by TomTheTiger; 8th June 2014 at 11:32 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Little update:
I just tried reverting from twrp 2.7 to stock boot and recovery and I think I just bricked my device Can;t get passed the huawei ascend screen.
I wanted to reinstall the 118cn from stock recovery. is there anyway to fix this? Thank you!

UPDATE: Okay somehow after rebooting it around 20 times with fastboot, recovery and other combinations it is now booting I think. Praise the lords. It is now optimizing the apps

I have no idea what I did but I will post an update when it is done optimising

UPDATE UPDATE: Okay the weirdest thing just happened and I don't get this at all... I have wiped my whole phone like 5 times. with itsto and exsto. but somehow I now boots with all my apps, settings and launcher intact and inplace... I even installed multiple roms trying to make it work. WHAT IS THIS MAGIC?!

I know I shouldnt do this but I am going to re-install twrp 2.6.*.* and then pushing it to 2.7. Wish me luck! (following the excact instructions to make it work haha)

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE: Okay, After seeing the wi-fi not turning on I tried rebooting my phone now it is stuck at the huawei ascend screen.

warea
Old
Thanks Meter 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTheTiger View Post
Little update:
I just tried reverting from twrp 2.7 to stock boot and recovery and I think I just bricked my device Can;t get passed the huawei ascend screen.
I wanted to reinstall the 118cn from stock recovery. is there anyway to fix this? Thank you!
Jelly Bean China stock roms can brick device (lots of users on xda got their device bricked). If you wanted to unlock, best to use KK China.

Huawei Ascend P6-U06 (EMUI2.3+KitKat)

TomTheTiger
Old
(Last edited by TomTheTiger; 8th June 2014 at 04:24 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by warea View Post
Jelly Bean China stock roms can brick device (lots of users on xda got their device bricked). If you wanted to unlock, best to use KK China.
Will try! I thought I was passed this haha. When It starts i'll try to figure out a way to install it probs trough adb fastboot. since I can't get to the recovery screen with buttons

Update: Okay I managed to boot recovery up trough adb, It automatically started installing the update.app package.

I am now hoping for the best, one good thing... My phone was luckily already in unlock state

UPdate: Succesfully flashed my phone the stock with unlocked bootloader!

UPDate: And now on omni rom Everything is working fine!