Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Huge Problems, help!!

OP chewaz

10th February 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #11  
Flag Dej, Cluj-Napoca
Thanks Meter: 58

278 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewaz

I did that, this was the first log I got

The problem remained.

Now this was the second log, from the second time I run the flashtool.

ANd the third time I got driver error

when you install the drivers be sure you tick XPERIA A , flashtool drivers then fastboot drivers .. are the last one` in the list
10th February 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adryanodej

when you install the drivers be sure you tick XPERIA A , flashtool drivers then fastboot drivers .. are the last one` in the list

yes i did that too
10th February 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #13  
Flag Dej, Cluj-Napoca
Thanks Meter: 58

278 posts
More
Quote:

yes i did that too

hmm.. something you do wrong and i`m not sure what .. so i tryied to find a tutorial ..it`s for xperia Z but its` the same thing ...
take a look over here and do all that steps . http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2240614
then tell me if it worked :P
10th February 2014, 07:51 PM   |  #14  
Flag Jesselton
Thanks Meter: 33

75 posts
More
Maybe this can help you. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2635830
12th February 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldbeti

Maybe this can help you. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2635830

I used the lagan drivers once and the other time i used the xperia A drivers, still got the drivers error message. I followed everystep from the tutorial aswell.
12th February 2014, 06:33 PM   |  #16  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 86

149 posts
More
Quote:

I used the lagan drivers once and the other time i used the xperia A drivers, still got the drivers error message. I followed everystep from the tutorial aswell.

Are you on windows 8?. Windows 8 requires some special steps to install the xperia A drivers. You have to disable the driver signature enforcement first then install the drivers.
13th February 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #17  
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 63

273 posts
More
I don't know about ZR but your log says USB debugging is off .
So enable USB debugging.
And make sure you are not in mtp mode in USB connectivity

Sent from my C1904 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
16th February 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #18  
OP Junior Member

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by giridhargp

I don't know about ZR but your log says USB debugging is off .
So enable USB debugging.
And make sure you are not in mtp mode in USB connectivity

Sent from my C1904 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I can't do that, the phone freezes at homescreen and the it restarts
10th March 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #19  

5 posts
Quote:

Hi
I bought the ZR a month ago, but opened the box about 3 weeks ago, , I updated it to 4.3 via OTA freshly out of the box.
It was working fine until last week, got one messsage "android phone stopped working" once, then I wasn't able to hear when calling or recieving a call. Everything else was still working.
Now, two days ago I turn it off and on, the phone goes up to locked homescreen and then screen goes black and restarts automatically. This repeats indefinetly, if I don't turn it off as soon as the homescreen appears, I have to remove the battery because power key doesnt responds.

I got the phone from an ebay seller
I live in Peru.

Excuse my english.

OK... I will tell about my case.
I bought the ZR in august 2013. It was rooted and flashed to 4.2.2. Everything worked fine. Until January 2014.
The first problem was - Silence during calls. I was not able to hear something. And my voice was not heard on the other side. In tests microphone and dynamic worked fine. External dynamic and earphones did not change something - silence during call remained.
After some time (phone was on and off... and again... and battery was removed some times) problem disappeared. But after one day it came back. And disappeared again... and came back... and so on for few times. The other functions all the time worked good. I only was not able to talk during calls.
I flashed the phone to 10.4.1.B.0.101... and to some previous firmwares by Flashtool. But nothing changed.
The next stage after some days was: I turned the phone off. And after turning on it was not been able to see the network. And wifi was not working. I went to settings and saw - IMEI and MAC have disappeared.
I flashed phone to 10.4.1.B.0.101 again. Nothing changed.
And after a little time phone said something like: "the system application stopped" ( I did not remember exactly). And than after rebooting it went into:
"the phone goes up to locked homescreen and then screen goes black and restarts automatically".

I think our cases may have one problem in basis. And I think the problem is in hardware. Because i flashed my phone for some times and flashtool did not said something about errors and drivers was ok.
I will go to service center. But I think they are not very good in fixing phones here...

Any thoughts?
8th June 2014, 12:10 PM   |  #20  

5 posts
Problem was solved. Sony changed some electronic parts of my phone. Now it works good. It was the hardware dysfunction.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread