Post Reply

LG L4 II

OP mzandi17

7th June 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
my phone is LG L4 II,
but it is not in these lists,
so how can i find ROMs for this model?
7th June 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #2  
IGGYVIP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Emerald
Thanks Meter: 293
 
755 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Really ??? No search on your xda ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzandi17

my phone is LG L4 II,
but it is not in these lists,
so how can i find ROMs for this model?

really ?
LG Optimus L4 II E440 E445 [MTK] [L5 II mini ?][Team Optima]

IGGYVIP Old Today, 02:32 PM

i made the thread 5 hours before you and thread was on top all the time
8th June 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #3  
teoesdios's Avatar
Member
Flag Monterrey
Thanks Meter: 15
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGGYVIP

really ?
LG Optimus L4 II E440 E445 [MTK] [L5 II mini ?][Team Optima]

IGGYVIP Old Today, 02:32 PM

i made the thread 5 hours before you and thread was on top all the time

Actually, he came to ask at the right time. If it were last week, he would be dead on the water xD
8th June 2014, 02:08 PM   |  #4  
IGGYVIP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Emerald
Thanks Meter: 293
 
755 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
More
Info 2 Timing yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by teoesdios

Actually, he came to ask at the right time. If it were last week, he would be dead on the water xD

wrong place ..
he complains there is nothing about L4 II and one of top 3 threads at the time was the L4 II thread i made ...
i hate people not using search or even worse EYES (it was on to of the list he actually had to click no more than 5cm from it to post a new thread )
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus L3 II, L5 II, L7 II, L9 II General by ThreadRank