Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more
Post Reply

Should I update to 4.4.3 or 4 4.2

OP thahim

8th June 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #1  
thahim's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 105
 
790 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
More
Im rooted and want to know is 4.4.3 stable?
My current baseband is N9005XXUBMI6
Build number JSS15J.N9005XXUBMI7
tell me the easiest way to upgrade I know odin and rooted my phone through it so should I update by odin. Tell me link of rom from sammobile that is good for my phone .
Please help.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
8th June 2014, 07:55 AM   |  #2  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,095
 
2,100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahim

Im rooted and want to know is 4.4.3 stable?
My current baseband is N9005XXUBMI6
Build number JSS15J.N9005XXUBMI7
tell me the easiest way to upgrade I know odin and rooted my phone through it so should I update by odin. Tell me link of rom from sammobile that is good for my phone .
Please help.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

4.4.3?
Where did u get that?
Have u gone to samfirmware.com to see?

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
8th June 2014, 08:52 AM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
You must be joking. There's no 4.4.3 tw for note3 right now

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th June 2014, 09:43 AM   |  #4  
thahim's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 105
 
790 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander1995

You must be joking. There's no 4.4.3 tw for note3 right now

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I'm sorry I didn't know that. Can you provide me link to 4.4.2 from sammobile of a firmware that will work for my device?

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
8th June 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #5  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,095
 
2,100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahim

I'm sorry I didn't know that. Can you provide me link to 4.4.2 from sammobile of a firmware that will work for my device?

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

Can't u just go to samfirmware.com and download from there?
It will be faster then asking here.


Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
8th June 2014, 01:29 PM   |  #6  
thahim's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 105
 
790 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic

Can't u just go to samfirmware.com and download from there?
It will be faster then asking here.




Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.

Huge country list, which one should i get, I don't know which country does my phone belongs to.
also tell me the step by step way to flash it, or is it the same way i did to root my phone? which odin version should i use?
8th June 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #7  
Someguyfromhell's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,008
 
3,943 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahim

Huge country list, which one should i get, I don't know which country does my phone belongs to.
also tell me the step by step way to flash it, or is it the same way i did to root my phone? which odin version should i use?

Sammobile has instructions how to flash it.
Use Phone Info app to find out your phone region/country code.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 General by ThreadRank