Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Can't figure out analog hands.

OP VItimmy

7th June 2014, 07:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
I have 3 analog hands I can't figure out 1 for the 7 days of the week 1 for months and 1 for day in the month. It's a 360 circle the days months and week I want an analog hand to spin for each 1.

Last edited by VItimmy; 7th June 2014 at 07:25 PM.
7th June 2014, 10:20 PM   |  #2  
ma11en's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 50
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VItimmy

I have 3 analog hands I can't figure out 1 for the 7 days of the week 1 for months and 1 for day in the month. It's a 360 circle the days months and week I want an analog hand to spin for each 1.

Hi,

Try this for day of the week;

[as]$(360/7*#df#)$[/as]
[ar]35[/ar]
[r]$(360/7*#df#)$[/r]

this for day of month;

[as]$(360/31*#dd#)$[/as]
[ar]35[/ar]
[r]$(360/31*#dd#)$[/r]

this for month;

[as]$(360/12*#dMM#)$[/as]
[ar]35[/ar]
[r]$(360/12*#dMM#)$[/r]

You will probably want to change the number in [ar] as this will be related to the arm length and pivot point.


Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ma11en For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma11en

Hi,

Try this for day of the week;

[as]$(360/7*#df#)$[/as]
[ar]35[/ar]
[r]$(360/7*#df#)$[/r]

this for day of month;

[as]$(360/31*#dd#)$[/as]
[ar]35[/ar]
[r]$(360/31*#dd#)$[/r]

this for month;

[as]$(360/12*#dMM#)$[/as]
[ar]35[/ar]
[r]$(360/12*#dMM#)$[/r]

You will probably want to change the number in [ar] as this will be related to the arm length and pivot point.


Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks a million I've spent months trying to get that to work. I have one more question then is it possible to have a seconds hand I wasn't sure haven't seen anyone else have one so never bothered but would be cool if it was.
The Following User Says Thank You to VItimmy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 06:22 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Bornheim
Thanks Meter: 68
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
I think updating every second would drain battery to fast, this could be zooper doesnt support it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to CopKiller76 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 12:22 PM   |  #5  
ma11en's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 50
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VItimmy

Thanks a million I've spent months trying to get that to work. I have one more question then is it possible to have a seconds hand I wasn't sure haven't seen anyone else have one so never bothered but would be cool if it was.

No worries, you're welcome.

Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ma11en For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopKiller76

I think updating every second would drain battery to fast, this could be zooper doesnt support it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Ok makes sense I thought it might
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes