FORUMS

App ops on 4.4.2

22 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By supposition, Junior Member on 7th June 2014, 06:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Alright, so I have just upgraded from 4.3 to 4.4.2 and app ops seem to be working very well. Thing is, I heard that app ops was removed from 4.4.2 so does that mean an issue happened while upgrading? Or is it actually still working?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
 
 
8th June 2014, 11:44 AM |#2  
Irwenzhao's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 336
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supposition

Alright, so I have just upgraded from 4.3 to 4.4.2 and app ops seem to be working very well. Thing is, I heard that app ops was removed from 4.4.2 so does that mean an issue happened while upgrading? Or is it actually still working?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

There is an xposed module to use app ops on 4.4.2. It works just fine for me.

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Sent from the "China who bans Google"
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!
8th June 2014, 01:10 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irwenzhao

There is an xposed module to use app ops on 4.4.2. It works just fine for me.

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Sent from the "China who bans Google"
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!

I meant that I'm unrooted yet I'm able to use app ops. Specifically this one:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...appopslauncher
And in running 4.4.2?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
8th June 2014, 04:11 PM |#4  
Irwenzhao's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 336
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supposition

I meant that I'm unrooted yet I'm able to use app ops. Specifically this one:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...appopslauncher
And in running 4.4.2?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Now that's weird. I think that app brings back app ops even though it was completely removed in 4.4.2

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Sent from the "China who bans Google"
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes