P905 LTE Sleep Of Death issue
I'm experiencing a SOD issue. Galaxy note pro 12.2 LTE
I bought the tablet and used it for a couple of days without a problem, then I used the CF autoroot to root the device and customize it a bit. Then after 2 days (I ununstalled most of the bloatware and installed my own apps) the SOD started to happen. If the screen turns off it won't go on back again. 3 times i tried to turn it back on by mashing the power button repetitively, but that's 3 times in 7 days now. The only way to turn the device back on is to hold the power button for 10 seconds. I tried this:
- Tried unrooting the tablet but it didn't help.
- Uninstalled the apps one by one and tested without them without results.
- Flashed another firmware from sammobile and that didn't help either (I tried maybe 4 or 5 different ones).
- Set wifi to turn off every time the device goes to sleep - didn't help.
- Tried a unlocked kernel - still no results - reverted back to stock one.
- Factory reset in the settings and that delayed the sleep of death for a couple of hours or minutes only.
EDIT: It was the broken micro sd card I frogot I put into the tablet...
Transformer Prime (don't really like it, never worked completely)
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE (SM-P905 Snapdragon version)