FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

[KERNEL][S4][SENSE][4.2.2][24Mar] BubbaSense Kernel

Thanks Meter: 1,712
 
By rmbq, Senior Member on 22nd March 2014, 12:46 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th June 2014, 08:23 AM |#71  
kalel77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Livorno
Thanks Meter: 437
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grorg

Yap, in trickster settings there's an option "restore on boot" (or something like that), if I remember clear.

Вот это поворот..!!!

Ok thanks, I hoped in a simple file which in elementalX
 
 
5th June 2014, 02:01 PM |#72  
kalel77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Livorno
Thanks Meter: 437
 
Donate to Me
More
Best setting for GPU? Freq, Governor?
5th June 2014, 07:25 PM |#73  
Loreane Van Daal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Београд
Thanks Meter: 271
 
More
My sets: GPU 400, ondemand. CPU 384/1512, fiops, intellidemand, multicore agressive (2), OOM set to agressive 512. TCP congestion is westwood. Using trickster. No reboots ever, very rare cases of small lag, battery life good.

Востани Сербие, востани царице.
Help needed #SerbiaFloods
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loreane Van Daal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th June 2014, 09:32 PM |#74  
kalel77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Livorno
Thanks Meter: 437
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreane Van Daal

My sets: GPU 400, ondemand. CPU 384/1512, fiops, intellidemand, multicore agressive (2), OOM set to agressive 512. TCP congestion is westwood. Using trickster. No reboots ever, very rare cases of small lag, battery life good.

Востани Сербие, востани царице.
Help needed #SerbiaFloods

Thanks
Viper 3.1.3
GPU 400 Ondemand
CPU 384/1350, fiops, performance
Multicore energy saver "1"
TCP congestion westwood.

Where I found "OOM"?(mmh and what is it?)
Is too fast and never lag
The Following User Says Thank You to kalel77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th June 2014, 10:28 PM |#75  
Loreane Van Daal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Београд
Thanks Meter: 271
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalel77

Thanks
Viper 3.1.3
GPU 400 Ondemand
CPU 384/1350, fiops, performance
Multicore energy saver "1"
TCP congestion westwood.

Where I found "OOM"?(mmh and what is it?)
Is too fast and never lag

You r welcome
OOM (out of memory) is minfree option in Trickster. I'm used to call it OOM because of Kernel tuner and it's presets.
Is your fsync on or off? I have very fast, lagless rom with fsync off, but i prefer it on, small occasional lags r no issue for me especially comparing to data loss i experienced twice.

Востани Сербие, востани царице.
5th June 2014, 11:20 PM |#76  
kalel77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Livorno
Thanks Meter: 437
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreane Van Daal

You r welcome
OOM (out of memory) is minfree option in Trickster. I'm used to call it OOM because of Kernel tuner and it's presets.
Is your fsync on or off? I have very fast, lagless rom with fsync off, but i prefer it on, small occasional lags r no issue for me especially comparing to data loss i experienced twice.

Востани Сербие, востани царице.

Fsync always on, for securely.
Now with this configuration Viper is too fast, tomorrow I'll test it for battery consumption.
For min free I have my configuration on venom tweak



Inviato dal mio HTC One S utilizzando Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalel77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 04:39 AM |#77  
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalel77

Fsync always on, for securely.
Now with this configuration Viper is too fast, tomorrow I'll test it for battery consumption.
For min free I have my configuration on venom tweak



Inviato dal mio HTC One S utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm trying your settings with multitask xtreme
6th June 2014, 08:01 AM |#78  
rmbq's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Genoa
Thanks Meter: 1,712
 
Donate to Me
More
do you want a new version of this kernel?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rmbq For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th June 2014, 01:09 AM |#79  
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Just a quick comment: I find ondemand to be snappier than intellidemand. Have not tried interactive yet.
8th June 2014, 06:29 PM |#80  
nwgelias's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Lienz
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmbq

do you want a new version of this kernel?

An new version would be great, i had some touch screen problems with this version.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes