Just want to let you know,...

5th June 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 17

66 posts
More
Thanks so much for help, for ROMs and any other things you've done for our One SV
The Following User Says Thank You to ZeussPL For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 42

146 posts
Regarding unstable phone... Try to clean gold connectors on battery and phone. I had similar situation. Phone 10months old just started to shut down. I press power to turn on screen and htc sign - turning phone on...it was off. Random, once-twice a day. I think also network coul be problem... So I did twrp restore and clean those connectors because i read somewhere that it can be oxidized and need to be schrached a bit. Since then phone is ok. Maybe weak signal + some apps load phone to give more energy and oxydation on conectors cause instability... I didnt do any big mods. Stock one sv lte 4.2.2 root supersu, twrp, rumrunner s off. Just deleted some bloat. In time of restarts i started using app superbeam, but restarts happened random. Also instaled call recorder, but didt use it. Thats it. I have now super beam and works ok. Didnt try call recorder again, dont need it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mlesic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #13  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Saturn III
Thanks Meter: 1,606

2,688 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlesic

Regarding unstable phone... Try to clean gold connectors on battery and phone. I had similar situation. Phone 10months old just started to shut down. I press power to turn on screen and htc sign - turning phone on...it was off. Random, once-twice a day. I think also network coul be problem... So I did twrp restore and clean those connectors because i read somewhere that it can be oxidized and need to be schrached a bit. Since then phone is ok. Maybe weak signal + some apps load phone to give more energy and oxydation on conectors cause instability... I didnt do any big mods. Stock one sv lte 4.2.2 root supersu, twrp, rumrunner s off. Just deleted some bloat. In time of restarts i started using app superbeam, but restarts happened random. Also instaled call recorder, but didt use it. Thats it. I have now super beam and works ok. Didnt try call recorder again, dont need it.

Interesting find!
What did you use to clean? Can you make a picture of yours?
Actually my wife is using the One SV as her main phone. Without a problem!
But she has no mobile internet in her provider contract, so it is disabled all the time. And for me it crashed always when it was connecting to mobile internet.
The idea about the "higher energy load could cause instability" was also in my mind, but i had no idea how to resolve it.
I think i will take a look at this
8th June 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #14  

146 posts
I used small knife, pocket knife..didnt press hard. I read that affects some htc phones, sensation i belive.. when it happened i was in forest, weak signal...
8th June 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #15  

146 posts
Report back if that helps...i dont know is that solution or twrp restore solved things...i did everything i could think off so dont know what solved problem..
8th June 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #16  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Saturn III
Thanks Meter: 1,606

2,688 posts
Donate to Me
I will try as soon as the problem comes again.
Right now i don't want to wake sleeping dogs...
8th June 2014, 06:50 PM   |  #17  

146 posts
There is nothing strange you do. Just pull battery out an clean...
Now my phone works ok 2 months without turning off.. fingers crossed..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread