FORUMS

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

[Q] FM Radio [4.4][YP-G70][CM11]

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By Laughter On Water, Junior Member on 29th April 2014, 03:00 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
YP-G70 with FM Radio in KitKat... Is this likely to happen? Just curious.
 
 
29th April 2014, 03:02 AM |#2  
Meticulus's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 2,682
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughter On Water

YP-G70 with FM Radio in KitKat... Is this likely to happen? Just curious.

It already has. Spirit fm.

Edit: settings -> audio -> method = galaxy SL/i9003

Edit2: You can get the free version of Spirit fm here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=6841

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk
Last edited by Meticulus; 29th April 2014 at 04:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Meticulus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2014, 05:18 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
me too , I want to have fm on kitkat
8th June 2014, 03:55 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Yea would be nice if someone could get the FM Radio app from 2.3 and make it work on KitKat Rom
8th June 2014, 12:14 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticulus

It already has. Spirit fm.

Edit: settings -> audio -> method = galaxy SL/i9003

Edit2: You can get the free version of Spirit fm here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=6841

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Meticulus,
Thanks for your reply. I tried this without success. I could not find "settings > audio > method".
However, it's not a huge problem.
Last edited by Laughter On Water; 8th June 2014 at 12:25 PM.
8th June 2014, 06:51 PM |#6  
drakonizer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughter On Water

Meticulus,
Thanks for your reply. I tried this without success. I could not find "settings > audio > method".
However, it's not a huge problem.


I'm guessing that those options are there in the SpiritFM apk and not the Settings of the player.

Sent from my YP-GI1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes