Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[GUIDE][MULTI] Install Lastest MIUI v5

OP marcomarinho

5th May 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #11  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 843

847 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikstar

another rom i can't import contact from sim

This isn't a different ROM from santajin's MIUI, it's a guide and the links point to santajin's ROM anyway so there was no need to post in both threads. You didn't really need to post in every single thread in the forum either as it's clearly not a ROM problem therefore shouldn't be posted separately in each ROM thread. You even posted on my ROM thread a while back that you "can't manage [your] sim card contact but it'i the same with several custom rom", so why are you posting on every single ROM thread?

Also if you've ever signed into your phone with your Google account (which you must have done to use it properly) then there's absolutely no way that your contacts aren't backed up onto your account unless you've deliberately disabled this option, in which case more fool you.

I have no idea how to fix your SIM card problem (no, not ROM problem) but please stop posting to every single different ROM thread as it's clearly not a problem with any of the ROMs (other members have even managed to import SIM contacts from the ROMs you complain about). Just open a thread in the Q&A section so we can sort out your problem AWAY from "development", please. The only thing I can think of is that there are in fact no contacts on your SIM else it's just a compatibility issue with your SIM. If you want to discuss this, don't reply to this as I won't reply back. Open a new thread in the Q&A section and quote me there. Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HTCDreamOn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #12  
Flag Douarnenez (finistère, bretagne, france)
Thanks Meter: 65

474 posts
Donate to Me
More
what's news on miui rom?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread