[Discussion] CyanogenMod 11 (KitKat) for Xperia X10 Mini & Mini Pro
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
This thread is opened to keep the CyanogenMod development threads clean. Please post any non-development related questions in this thread.
This is an unofficial build of CM11.0 for Mini & Mini Pro (msm7x27).
This is an attempt to stay close to official cm11.0 and not make crazy hacks to make things working.
This is a pure CM build, only contains official CM features. I will not add any other external feature/app/etc. CyanogenMod is intended for advanced users only. All the info is in the Wiki. If you still have questions for basic things like "how to install the ROM", better don't use this ROM.
Status of build: WIP
Screenshots will be added soon. I'll keep updated you guys.
Hey, It's interesting your work, I sure you will make this ROM funtional.
But this will be for the e10 or for the ST15? If this will be for the e10, I would like to be a beta tester (of course, if you need one and if you want).
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?