[i9195] CM 11 KK 4.4.2 App2SD/Link2SD

OP bgsdeluxe

7th June 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi all,

because of less posts I am forced to ask in this section.
As I can see the headset volume buttons issue is fixed for our device. What about the external storage?
I am not new in flashing a custom ROM, but still am not able to move apps to external storage the default way. There even is no option for this in the application menu.
Actually I am waiting for the delivery of my new micro SD card, but am thinking about a complete wipe/re-install when I received it. What do you think, is it worth a shot or won't that solve the issue?

Thanks for your intentions in this
-bgsdeluxe
8th June 2014, 02:00 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 161

685 posts
More
Install folder mount

sent from my i9192 with CM11 by sekil
8th June 2014, 10:13 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 69

288 posts
More
If you want hassle free, using move to SD feature from the ROM iteslf, wait for the new build of SlimKat. The author is testing and implementing this feature as we speak. Give it sometime, it should be ready soon: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2708677
8th June 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thanks for your answers, guys. I was just wondering, because on my i9100 running cm 11 kk 4.4.2 this was no problem. Same on the versions I used before.
I already have FolderMount installed, but only use it for one application for testing. But that is not the same. I was looking for a way to automatically move applications I just installed to the SD card. On my old build CleanMaster did that for me. Now I need to do it immediately after installation or I will forget about it.
But thanks anways!

-bgsdeluxe
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread