Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,247 Members 47,505 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY S III MINI VE (GT-i8200L)

Tip us?
 
fenix2021
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Lima
Question [Q] HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY S III MINI VE (GT-i8200L)

Hi all,

I Wish to know if is posible root my device GT-i8200L?

Im searching info but i canīt found nothing.

Thanks in advance

An apologies for my english im from Peru

Regards
 
tobi-19777
Old
#2  
tobi-19777's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 190
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenix2021 View Post
Hi all,

I Wish to know if is posible root my device GT-i8200L?

Im searching info but i canīt found nothing.

Thanks in advance

An apologies for my english im from Peru

Regards
Look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2725346

Hit me with the thanks button
 
fenix2021
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Lima
I will try.

Anyone know if exist Custom ROMs for this device?

Thanks
 
fafa77140
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Nemours

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenix2021 View Post
I will try.

Anyone know if exist Custom ROMs for this device?

Thanks
I see that there is not a custom rom for your S3 MINI Value
 
fenix2021
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Lima
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi-19777 View Post
Look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2725346

Hit me with the thanks button
Hi, I did it

With VRoot works xD and now my device has been rooted.

Now we will wait for Custom ROMs for our GT-i8200L
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes