OP dmxl

27th May 2014, 01:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Leiden, NL
Thanks Meter: 4

325 posts
More
Hi there,

Do you guys know of any (notification) toggle to quickly disable/enable lockscreen? In the notification panel Android unfortunately doesn't seem to have such a toggle build in. With the previous build, Jelly Bean, some widgets from the Play Store seemed to work, but not anymore with Android 4.4.2.

Thanks in advance for your help!
27th May 2014, 05:26 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 51

187 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxl

Hi there,

Do you guys know of any (notification) toggle to quickly disable/enable lockscreen? In the notification panel Android unfortunately doesn't seem to have such a toggle build in. With the previous build, Jelly Bean, some widgets from the Play Store seemed to work, but not anymore with Android 4.4.2.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.painless.pc works fine in Kitkat and one of it's many toggles disables the lockscreen.
27th May 2014, 10:14 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Leiden, NL

325 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neu - smurph

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.painless.pc works fine in Kitkat and one of it's many toggles disables the lockscreen.

Thanks for your reply! In the description on Play Store, it says that for the lockscreen toggle to work, it requires a separate (pay) app. Does this seem to be the case?

Do you/does someone know any other alternatives?
27th May 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #4  
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 138

765 posts
More
Quote:

Hi there,

flash 25 toggle statusbar which have lock switcher toggle

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2358260
28th May 2014, 05:31 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 51

187 posts
Quote:

Thanks for your reply! In the description on Play Store, it says that for the lockscreen toggle to work, it requires a separate (pay) app. Does this seem to be the case?

Do you/does someone know any other alternatives?

No other app needed for the lockscreen toggle - I use it on a stock Kitkat Moto G.
28th May 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #6  
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 138

765 posts
More
Quote:

No other app needed for the lockscreen toggle - I use it on a stock Kitkat Moto G.

which lockscreen toggle you are talking about
29th May 2014, 01:38 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Leiden, NL

325 posts
More
Quote:

Unfortunately the app you are suggesting, does not work on my phone. A message in the notification bar says the lockscreen is disabled, but it's not.
9th June 2014, 12:01 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Leiden, NL

325 posts
More
Anybody else know of any solution? I can't believe there is no one else in need for a lockscreen toggle that works with KitKat.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread