Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,714 Members 41,431 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

verizon RUU?

Tip us?
 
xaalfx
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 57
Join Date: Sep 2011
Default verizon RUU?

does anyone have a link to a verizon RUU? i need to return to 100% stock so I can send the phone back and all i can find is sprint, rodgers, t-mobile. Every RUU imaginable just not verizon thank you in advanced
 
santod040
Old
#2  
santod040's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7291
Posts: 5,645
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NorCal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaalfx View Post
does anyone have a link to a verizon RUU? i need to return to 100% stock so I can send the phone back and all i can find is sprint, rodgers, t-mobile. Every RUU imaginable just not verizon thank you in advanced
Bottom of this post.
Current Devices: HTC Thunderbolt | HTC Droid DNA | HTC One | HTC One (2014)


Follow me on Twitter
ULTIMATE WALLS WVGA Wallpaper Collection
Donations always appreciated! Never required!


 
gerry8
Old
#3  
gerry8's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 35
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ontario

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040 View Post
Bottom of this post.
Hi @santod040

Do you know if RUU 4.4 signed is out. i only see decrypted? please help
 
motiam4
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Feb 2007
I need the signed ruu too for 4.10.605.3,I got my phone bricked by flashing only firmware of kitkat ota package.while I'm s-on and bootloader locked.is there any solution other than flashing the signed 4.4.2?


thank you.
 
GrayTheWolf
Old
#5  
GrayTheWolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2126
Posts: 4,957
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by motiam4 View Post
I need the signed ruu too for 4.10.605.3,I got my phone bricked by flashing only firmware of kitkat ota package.while I'm s-on and bootloader locked.is there any solution other than flashing the signed 4.4.2?


thank you.
You can flash a signed RUU if you are S-On and bootloader locked with stock recovery.
S-Off thanks to Beaups and Sonic2756!


If I helped in any way, please hit the "Thanks" button!

Click here to check out my development page.
 
dottat
Old
#6  
dottat's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 745
Posts: 1,903
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: york, pa

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayTheWolf View Post
You can flash a signed RUU if you are S-On and bootloader locked with stock recovery.
Might I add the following ...recovery shouldn't matter AND the signed/encrypted ruu must be the same os/firmware (or higher) than what is currently installed.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
 
GrayTheWolf
Old
#7  
GrayTheWolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2126
Posts: 4,957
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat View Post
Might I add the following ...recovery shouldn't matter AND the signed/encrypted ruu must be the same os/firmware (or higher) than what is currently installed.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Recovery shouldn't matter, but I have heard it won't work without it. It may be different now though.
S-Off thanks to Beaups and Sonic2756!


If I helped in any way, please hit the "Thanks" button!

Click here to check out my development page.
 
dottat
Old
#8  
dottat's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 745
Posts: 1,903
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: york, pa

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by motiam4 View Post
I need the signed ruu too for 4.10.605.3,I got my phone bricked by flashing only firmware of kitkat ota package.while I'm s-on and bootloader locked.is there any solution other than flashing the signed 4.4.2?


thank you.
Java card or jtag service. That's about it.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Blast Those Flags with Knock the Flags

Lately, we have seen a rather drastic shift in the world of mobile device gaming. The infamous Angry … more

Hide Numbers on Your SMS and Call Logs with Reflection

How many times have you given your device to someone else in order to show them a … more

Implement Split View in Your LG G2 KitKat Rom with Automated Installer

Some of you may have remembered a story on the Portal a few weeks back … more

Cast Your Device Screen the Way it Was Meant to be with Second Screen

Not too long ago here on the XDA Portal, we covered how Google had made … more