Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,233 Members 51,210 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

iSyncr broken in S5?

Tip us?

supergokougt
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I turned off bluetooth and the wifi sync worked, well this morning.

JRT Studio
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default Support

I'd love to help with these problems with your Galaxy S5 displaying in iSyncr Desktop if you'd email me at iSyncr@JRTStudio.com. I'm not sure that I have a bullet proof method that I'm able to post to the forum. You do not need to root so far as I am aware. Please email me at support and we can work through these issues together.
Chris

polish_pat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 346

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRT Studio View Post
I'd love to help with these problems with your Galaxy S5 displaying in iSyncr Desktop if you'd email me at iSyncr@JRTStudio.com. I'm not sure that I have a bullet proof method that I'm able to post to the forum. You do not need to root so far as I am aware. Please email me at support and we can work through these issues together.
Chris
The only way i was able to transfer to sd without root was to create the same structure of storage isyncr creates on a device that allows apps to write to sd. It didn't work all the time but after pressing sync 3-4 times, it eventually started syncing

Sent from my Galaxy S5