Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,810 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where did you bought your P900\901\905? And where was it maded in?

Tip us?

viannaf
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default made in Brazil

Mine is from Brazil made in the Samsung factory in Manaus the first one I got hat the silver part damaged near the power button the metal was gonna an u could see the plastic inside revealing that the metal isn't metal just a thing covering the plastic inside
So I changed worried that over time the silver plater could go loosing more and more of the silver finish the second one has the finish perfect but at first use the vibration sound was weird the stopped not sure why it seems xda has relates about similar issues in other people's tablets too it was like if my vibration was more strong Than most... really loud ...
As it has stopped I kept the device change things in Brazil is not easy even when broken they don't want give u a new but fix the broken I think mine warms a bit near bellow the camera location on normal use web browsing etc it gets 33 Celsius 90 f

What is the temp of yours ?

cougar12345
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I bought my Black P905 in Germany (Base/Provider), yesterday i root my Device.. Yeeaahh

tjb433
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Bought in USA made in Vietnam.

Quality seems fine, kinda hard to judge with such a large plastic device, but no noise or uneven seems.

While at Best Buy i noticed that the display model flexed when picked up from a corner, after mentioning this to the Best Buy associate standing next to me, he took the tablet and proceeded to bend it, quite forcefully. The tablet bent what appeared to be between 3/8 and 1/2 in. across its width, with no damage, i was pretty impressed. Thats not to say I am going to show this feature off to friends but its nice to know it won't fall apart if treated a little rough.

dnanj
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Black 64GB P900 purchased in USA from Best Buy and it's made in Vietnam.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
Device: Nexus One
Recovery: recovery-RA-nexus-v1.9.0-alpha
Rom:
Kernel: