[Q] Reverting from Cricket to Ting... issues!

OP Hammerfest

9th June 2014, 06:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 278

1,590 posts
Donate to Me
Doing this for a friend...

He has a Sprint Galaxy S2 aka Epic 4G Touch, he took it to Cricket, now he wanted it switched to Ting, went through Ting as far as the written support since its too late to call right now, tried a few ## reset codes, and the phone resets, but the thing gives error 131 when trying to do the hands free activation and calling says the phone is inactive...

Used QPST to revert to the latest Sprint PRL 25018, that didnt help... thinking maybe something i need CDMA Workshop for or something... NV Items perhaps?

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

(tried viewing the guides flashing it TO Cricket, but no reverse luck)...

Thanks
9th June 2014, 07:18 AM   |  #2  
Seattle WA
Thanks Meter: 262

842 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerfest

Doing this for a friend...

He has a Sprint Galaxy S2 aka Epic 4G Touch, he took it to Cricket, now he wanted it switched to Ting, went through Ting as far as the written support since its too late to call right now, tried a few ## reset codes, and the phone resets, but the thing gives error 131 when trying to do the hands free activation and calling says the phone is inactive...

Used QPST to revert to the latest Sprint PRL 25018, that didnt help... thinking maybe something i need CDMA Workshop for or something... NV Items perhaps?

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

(tried viewing the guides flashing it TO Cricket, but no reverse luck)...

Thanks

This thread has all the info, though you might have to do a lot of reading.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2060085
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread