Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 46,418 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best Screen Guard for MOTO E

Tip us?
 
gsvarma
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Phone Best Screen Guard for MOTO E

hello friends!

Please let me know which is best screen guard to put on MOTO E. There are more number of items available online from different companies, so am confused to choose best. Help me out!

Thanks in advance. (:
 
SD_2007
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 56
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Kolkata
This phone does not required any screen guard. Still if u rough user and want to going for the safe side, this is the best value for money guard available in the market.
The Following User Says Thank You to SD_2007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Abhishek_Rawal
Old
#3  
Abhishek_Rawal's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Gujarat, India.
Phone accessories are too dang costly when purchased from online retailers. They sell the 50 INR screenguard at price of 170-300 INR and don't forget shipping cost, it's better to checkout some local stores in your area, the stock of screenguard & flip covers are already out for local stores. I bought a screenguard + flip cover combinely in 200 INR from local store (Bit bargain can help to reduce cost).
The Following User Says Thank You to Abhishek_Rawal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
g33kparineeti
Old
#4  
g33kparineeti's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 232
Posts: 344
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Kolkata
Not required.... the E comes with Gorilla glass.... unless you plan on taking your phone to the battlefield...
Who said a GIRL can't be a GEEK???
The Following User Says Thank You to g33kparineeti For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
gsvarma
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Thumbs up tnQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD_2007 View Post
This phone does not required any screen guard. Still if u rough user and want to going for the safe side, ### is the best value for money guard available in the market.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek_Rawal View Post
Phone accessories are too dang costly when purchased from online retailers. They sell the 50 INR screenguard at price of 170-300 INR and don't forget shipping cost, it's better to checkout some local stores in your area, the stock of screenguard & flip covers are already out for local stores. I bought a screenguard + flip cover combinely in 200 INR from local store (Bit bargain can help to reduce cost).
Quote:
Originally Posted by g33kparineeti View Post
Not required.... the E comes with Gorilla glass.... unless you plan on taking your phone to the battlefield...

Thank you so much for the response. (:
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes