FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

third party apps cant write to my device storage

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By psalmi, Junior Member on 9th June 2014, 05:09 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
I have a rooted galaxy s4 (i9505). I installed cyanogen mod on it but had some problems so i restored my phone back to the default touchwiz. After that third party apps can not write or edit my device storage. Not talking about sd card. I have tried restoring my phone to factory settings but it didn't help. I cant find any solution online. If anyone knows what to do please help. Thanks in advance.

9th June 2014, 07:47 AM |#2  
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,722

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psalmi

I have a rooted galaxy s4 (i9505). I installed cyanogen mod on it but had some problems so i restored my phone back to the default touchwiz. After that third party apps can not write or edit my device storage. Not talking about sd card. I have tried restoring my phone to factory settings but it didn't help. I cant find any solution online. If anyone knows what to do please help. Thanks in advance.

If i understand right, its recomended to make a hard reset after flashing official FW with Odin.

For more info about whole procedure please read the thread bellow and if you have some more questions, ask in that thread.

[GUIDE] Unroot/Unbrick, Flash official stock firmware on Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 & I9505

And for your particulary problem, thanks @bhiga, you can read this post or post in Q&A forum device specific.

Are You Having Browser "Download Unsuccesful", "Unable To Capture Screenshot", Or Internal Storage Issues? Then Read The Post Below!
The Following User Says Thank You to Razvan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Razvan Ad-Free
9th June 2014, 08:01 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Okay thank you il try that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread