Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Google Adds New Features to Drive, Sheets, Slides and Docs

In the last few months, Google has been working very hard to adapt all its apps to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] LG G Flex Lockscreen

OP jinwoo125

8th June 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #1  
jinwoo125's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Hi everyone, I've searched and seen some ROMs that can support the LG G Flex lockscreens but I was wondering if there was any other method to doing so on the stock LG G2 ROM? If anyone knows please let me know. I also saw that the G2 Tweakbox module has a feature to enable the LG G Flex lockscreen theme but I was wondering if it worked like the original.. if anyone has the premium version and has pics or videos of it working, a reply would be greatly apprectiated. Thanks in advance!
8th June 2014, 07:03 AM   |  #2  
AyDee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mobile
Thanks Meter: 920
 
1,256 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinwoo125

Hi everyone, I've searched and seen some ROMs that can support the LG G Flex lockscreens but I was wondering if there was any other method to doing so on the stock LG G2 ROM? If anyone knows please let me know. I also saw that the G2 Tweakbox module has a feature to enable the LG G Flex lockscreen theme but I was wondering if it worked like the original.. if anyone has the premium version and has pics or videos of it working, a reply would be greatly apprectiated. Thanks in advance!

It works exactly the same in TweaksBox as it does in a Flex rom.
LG Flex Lockscreen working on LG G2: http://youtu.be/_cfFHEWhz_Q
Not my vid but it's the same.
8th June 2014, 07:03 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 39
 
269 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinwoo125

Hi everyone, I've searched and seen some ROMs that can support the LG G Flex lockscreens but I was wondering if there was any other method to doing so on the stock LG G2 ROM? If anyone knows please let me know. I also saw that the G2 Tweakbox module has a feature to enable the LG G Flex lockscreen theme but I was wondering if it worked like the original.. if anyone has the premium version and has pics or videos of it working, a reply would be greatly apprectiated. Thanks in advance!

I got the theme flex them from this forum and g2 tweaksbox and the lockscreen is the same as on cloudyflex it animates and everything
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp_Screenshot_2014-06-08-01-00-07-664887283.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	2786630  
8th June 2014, 09:07 AM   |  #4  
jinwoo125's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee

It works exactly the same in TweaksBox as it does in a Flex rom.
LG Flex Lockscreen working on LG G2: http://youtu.be/_cfFHEWhz_Q
Not my vid but it's the same.

thanks for the reply!
The Following User Says Thank You to jinwoo125 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #5  
erto90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Firenze ( Florence )
Thanks Meter: 677
 
3,093 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Donate to Me
More
Thanks,was looking fot this!
Last edited by erto90; 8th June 2014 at 02:42 PM.
8th June 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #6  
sensation lover's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 199
 
2,032 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buski

I got the theme flex them from this forum and g2 tweaksbox and the lockscreen is the same as on cloudyflex it animates and everything

How did you change the wallpaper to that one? I can't the option to change wallpapers and this is default for me

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1402241773643.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	2787417  
8th June 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
You get that at night hahaha

Sent from my LG-D802
9th June 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #8  
rastigo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 1,178
 
889 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Smile Flex lockscreen without xposed
TRY THIS: YOU WILL LOVE THIS

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=53268499

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes