Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 41,944 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus navigation bar

Tip us?
 
Jiyeon90
Old
#1  
Jiyeon90's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 157
Posts: 666
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default Nexus navigation bar

Can anyone tell me how i can get the navigation buttons and notification bar icons from the nexus 5?


I have root, dual recovery and xposed installed
 
funky0308
Old
#2  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5,143
Posts: 6,347
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Osijek

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiyeon90 View Post
Can anyone tell me how i can get the navigation buttons and notification bar icons from the nexus 5?


I have root, dual recovery and xposed installed
You can use one of my older themes or if you know how to edit apk files - decompile systemUI, go to folder xxhdpi and change nav bar icons, decompile apk, sign it and manually put back to system/priv-app.

Also, try to search a bit on themes and apps section, there was one thread how to do that using zip themer.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
 
Jiyeon90
Old
#3  
Jiyeon90's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 157
Posts: 666
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308 View Post
You can use one of my older themes or if you know how to edit apk files - decompile systemUI, go to folder xxhdpi and change nav bar icons, decompile apk, sign it and manually put back to system/priv-app.

Also, try to search a bit on themes and apps section, there was one thread how to do that using zip themer.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Thank you, im a total noob when it comes to modding and tweaking, does your older themes require deodexed rom?
 
funky0308
Old
#4  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5,143
Posts: 6,347
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Osijek

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiyeon90 View Post
Thank you, im a total noob when it comes to modding and tweaking, does your older themes require deodexed rom?
To be honest - I'm not 100% sure but I think all custom themes require deodexed ROM.

Name of that theme is/was blue KitKat so search a bit and you'll find it...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
 
mahalkosijoy
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 129
Join Date: Nov 2013
for the navigation bar, I woudl recommend installing xposed fw and downloading Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons module or neXus navbar. No clue on the status bar though.
The Following User Says Thank You to mahalkosijoy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
funky0308
Old
#6  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5,143
Posts: 6,347
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Osijek

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiyeon90 View Post
Thank you, im a total noob when it comes to modding and tweaking, does your older themes require deodexed rom?
Here's the link to it...
Use 2.0 version, in latest I changed nav bar icons to "xperia home" icons..

Blue KK theme

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalkosijoy View Post
for the navigation bar, I woudl recommend installing xposed fw and downloading Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons module or neXus navbar. No clue on the status bar though.
Or Xposed, yeah...
You have those icons in Xblast Xposed module...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to funky0308 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Jiyeon90
Old
#7  
Jiyeon90's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 157
Posts: 666
Join Date: Nov 2012
thanks!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Google Play Services Updated to Version 6.1

In addition to Android operating system proper, Google is focusing hard on giving the developers … more

CyanogenMod 11 M10 Available for Supported Devices

Summer vacation isover for most students out there, and it’s the time to get back to … more

XDA Forums Added for the First Batch of Android One Devices!

Just yesterday, we talked about the highly anticipated launch of the first batch … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: DonkeyGuard, Don’t Be a Donkey, Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV

Some applications ask for the world … more