Need your help urgently!
After unsuccessful flashing my F1 is bricked. I tried all methods of recovery.... left only this way
can anyone duplicate your F1 phone system , using the HDDRawCopy?
The file will be approximately 1-3 GB. Please save it on Google drive or some other cloud resources
Example of creating a " snapshot " from the body :
1. Download these drivers - Qualcomm_USB_Drivers
2 . Turn off the phone .
3 . Mark phone, press and hold both volume buttons ( + and -)
4 . Connect cable . Computer must ask format flash. Refuse. This is a sign that the computer saw the body in the mode DFU.
5. Release button on the phone
6. Run prog HDDRawCopy1.02Portable.exe In the devices should be , among other things - Qualcomm MMC Storage
7. Select Qualcomm MMC Storage, and click Continue
8. New window select FILE, and click Continue. You will be prompted to create the folder , and then the file name.
9. Click Continue
10. Menu appears with the scale . Press Start, and wait for the process of creating a file imgc.
I would be very grateful.