For all the apk managing guys

OP tornado27

9th June 2014, 10:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Hi
I have an app it's a chatroom app
I have a question,the admin is on a console banning peoples UUID IP and IMEI , QUESTION: is it possible that you guys could decompile the apk and delete some compiled files that actually connects to admin and device ID, can any of you guys delete those "remote banning files" so that admin cannot pick me up and/or can't ban or find my device ID, the reason is because admin is kind of ****ty:sly:, he bans people for **** so if any of you guys could help that'd be great, PM me and I'll give you the app that i have to upload to dropbox or I'll paste it down below later, thanks in advance:thumbup:

Sent from my LG-D682 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th June 2014, 11:58 AM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 2,561

3,187 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado27

Hi
I have an app it's a chatroom app
I have a question,the admin is on a console banning peoples UUID IP and IMEI , QUESTION: is it possible that you guys could decompile the apk and delete some compiled files that actually connects to admin and device ID, can any of you guys delete those "remote banning files" so that admin cannot pick me up and/or can't ban or find my device ID, the reason is because admin is kind of ****ty:sly:, he bans people for **** so if any of you guys could help that'd be great, PM me and I'll give you the app that i have to upload to dropbox or I'll paste it down below later, thanks in advance:thumbup:

Sent from my LG-D682 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I don't think that this would be possible. The server probably wouldn't let you log in if it couldn't verify your device ID. It is probably not a good idea to ask about doing something like this anyway, because in many places it would be considered an illegal activity, since you would be using a service after being refused permission by the owners. It would most likely be similar to using somebody's wifi link with out their permission.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread