Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 51,849 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] no sim card after phone encrypt cm11 ancora

Tip us?

Jonatan44
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] no sim card after phone encrypt cm11 ancora

Hi,
I'm using Ancora's CM11-20140528 ROM and everything worked well until I decided to use the ROM built-in encryption feature.
after the phone done encrypting itself I could not get my 3g internet connection to work at all.

I had a similar issue with my previous version of Ancora CM-base ROM, the only difference was that in the past I could go into flight-mode for a moment and have 3g internet connection back online.once I came out from the flight-mode.

dose anyone familiar with this situation? any information will be great!

thanks,
Jonatan.

MayB4ck
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonatan44 View Post
Hi,
I'm using Ancora's CM11-20140528 ROM and everything worked well until I decided to use the ROM built-in encryption feature.
after the phone done encrypting itself I could not get my 3g internet connection to work at all.

I had a similar issue with my previous version of Ancora CM-base ROM, the only difference was that in the past I could go into flight-mode for a moment and have 3g internet connection back online.once I came out from the flight-mode.

dose anyone familiar with this situation? any information will be great!

thanks,
Jonatan.
Try disabling the Encryption feature, my battery is bloated so i cant test, i will recieve it within today or tomorrow
DEVICES

Samsung Galaxy W GT-i8150 || DarkCM 4.4.4 || K^Kernel 390mb RAM. || @1.6GHz SmartassV2 + BFQ and a motherload of tweaks = ~20 FPS Playable heavy games (Real Racing 3)

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-i9195 || Stock ROM 4.2.2 || No custom kernels/tweaks