Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,742 Members 37,532 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]

Tip us?

Arnav Goyal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q]

hello,
I have Galaxy tab 3, sm-t211 ,i tried rooting my device with kingo root following steps as given, but after the process of rooting the app displayed that the root was successful, but my tab was not able to open. It was undergoing the process of boot loop and was showing the samsung logo only, the conditions were like it vibrates to open up, show the logo, the screen lights up for a while and then it closes to complete darkness, this process repeated again and again. i'm not able to switch off my device and so am not able to recover it. please help me to solve my problem.

pinkLeviosa
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnav Goyal View Post
hello,
I have Galaxy tab 3, sm-t211 ,i tried rooting my device with kingo root following steps as given, but after the process of rooting the app displayed that the root was successful, but my tab was not able to open. It was undergoing the process of boot loop and was showing the samsung logo only, the conditions were like it vibrates to open up, show the logo, the screen lights up for a while and then it closes to complete darkness, this process repeated again and again. i'm not able to switch off my device and so am not able to recover it. please help me to solve my problem.
Hi, can you pls. Read Try these methods :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2426426

sent from Smt210/r using xda free ...
im just trying to help so I hope it works(y)
pinkLeviosa<3
im just tryin' to help, so i hope it works

User of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T210/R
Stock Rom and Kernels
The Following User Says Thank You to pinkLeviosa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]