APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

How are you making the watch faces?

OP vidhead

28th May 2014, 10:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I love all the custom watch faces you guys are making and want to join in--what are you using to make these?
29th May 2014, 06:35 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 66

339 posts
More
Using Multi-Watch, you can preload watchfaces from Gearfaces.com on the Gear and then use the hands and change the backgrounds if you want.
29th May 2014, 06:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rEVOLVE

Using Multi-Watch, you can preload watchfaces from Gearfaces.com on the Gear and then use the hands and change the backgrounds if you want.

Thanks. That app must be crazy good, I haven't played with it yet but hope to contribute soon.

will it take custom images for the hands or do you have to use hands that have already been made on another watch theme?
29th May 2014, 08:39 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 66

339 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidhead

Thanks. That app must be crazy good, I haven't played with it yet but hope to contribute soon.

will it take custom images for the hands or do you have to use hands that have already been made on another watch theme?

Currently you can't use it to load your own hands other than creating a watchface with the hands first and then pushing it to the watch itself. Once you do that, though, you can use those hands as the basis of other watchfaces. Developer has mentioned that the saving/exporting of watchfaces customized in his app is on the roadmap.
29th May 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #5  

1 posts
Apps to Gear Neo
Hello All,

I am new to this forum so I apologize if this topic is already been discuss. I have been trying to change the face of my Gear Neo since morning with no luck. I read many post even installed the Tizen IDE but still can't figure it out.

I am sure I am doing something wrong for sure because it can't be this difficult. I downloaded Watch Styler but that didn't work. The funny part is when I installed the watch styler I don't even see the new theme option.

I can't find Multi-Watch on google store or on samsung store. Can someone please help.

I have Galaxy S-4 running on Kitkat 4.4.2.

On the side note I did rooted my phone and have to restore it with stock rom because the gear manager wasn't working with rooted version.

I will greatly appreciate any help.
9th June 2014, 01:25 PM   |  #6  
Flag Mumbai

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sing6329

Hello All,

I am new to this forum so I apologize if this topic is already been discuss. I have been trying to change the face of my Gear Neo since morning with no luck. I read many post even installed the Tizen IDE but still can't figure it out.

I am sure I am doing something wrong for sure because it can't be this difficult. I downloaded Watch Styler but that didn't work. The funny part is when I installed the watch styler I don't even see the new theme option.

I can't find Multi-Watch on google store or on samsung store. Can someone please help.

I have Galaxy S-4 running on Kitkat 4.4.2.

On the side note I did rooted my phone and have to restore it with stock rom because the gear manager wasn't working with rooted version.

I will greatly appreciate any help.

Gear Manager works on my Note 3 with a custom ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread