FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] My Xperia SP is with 0% battery and is not charging. What do I do?

7th June 2014, 02:17 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I'm running CyanogenMod 10.2 FXP 320. Battery consumption is great, usually I sleep with 4% battery and i wake up with 4%. But it happened that I slept with 4% and woke up with the phone turned off, with 0% battery and it does not charge and when I turn it off again due to lack of battery. Sorry for my english.
 
 
7th June 2014, 02:22 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sejis99

I'm running CyanogenMod 10.2 FXP 320. Battery consumption is great, usually I sleep with 4% battery and i wake up with 4%. But it happened that I slept with 4% and woke up with the phone turned off, with 0% battery and it does not charge and when I turn it off again due to lack of battery. Sorry for my english.

I had same situation
You must flash doomkernel via fastboot, i did it so you can too. After doomkernel u can enter recovery and flash exitez rom or offline charging fix
The Following User Says Thank You to lorkan126 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th June 2014, 04:13 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Kota Bharu Kelantan
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
i ran the same prob last week... just let it charge overnight... it will on again in 2 hours or soo... trust me.. when u on custom ROM or update rom make sure u put offlinecharging fix after that..
The Following User Says Thank You to danielhariri For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 07:49 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Szombathely
Thanks Meter: 346
 
More
connect your phone to usb and its try to charging and its will try to start and at "SONY" try to go in recovery (i used volume up) and if you in recovery than phone is will charging...wait still its show 20-25% and than disconnect usb and restart phone from recovery..than its start and you can use again usb for charging in phone online mode...
9th June 2014, 10:15 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Use rubber band trick...
Apply rubber band to volume up key...and connect Ur charger for 2 hrs..


Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
9th June 2014, 12:35 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorkan126

I had same situation
You must flash doomkernel via fastboot, i did it so you can too. After doomkernel u can enter recovery and flash exitez rom or offline charging fix

Thank You, you really have helped me, my phone goes fine now and i have flashed the offlinecharge fix. Thanks and sorry for my english
9th June 2014, 12:49 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielhariri

i ran the same prob last week... just let it charge overnight... it will on again in 2 hours or soo... trust me.. when u on custom ROM or update rom make sure u put offlinecharging fix after that..

I have try it, and does not work, but anyway you help me a lot. Thanks and sorry for my english
9th June 2014, 01:01 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwadam

connect your phone to usb and its try to charging and its will try to start and at "SONY" try to go in recovery (i used volume up) and if you in recovery than phone is will charging...wait still its show 20-25% and than disconnect usb and restart phone from recovery..than its start and you can use again usb for charging in phone online mode...

I can't enter in recovery by this way, its a bug of my FXP. Thanks and sorry for my english.
9th June 2014, 01:22 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveen004

Use rubber band trick...
Apply rubber band to volume up key...and connect Ur charger for 2 hrs..


Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Thanks for you reply, I also have fixed my phone. Sorry for my english.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes